Anyone Interested in the idea of a JEM User Group

Help and Community Tech Support for JROX eCommerce Manager
medwards807

Anyone Interested in the idea of a JEM User Group

Post by medwards807 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:12 am

I have been using the JEM product for 2 years now, and have had good results with it. Have some issues, however my I needed the sub-domain capabilities for my affiliate program with e-commerce, and JEM was the only affiliate including e-commerce and sub-domain. As I read some of the comments on the boards, regarding Direct Sales Home Party capabilities, support delays, requested features, and other comments.

This made me think of the idea of a unofficial user group of small business users using JEM, who would be willing to collaborate, help each other out, share business ideas, and maybe work together to provide collective feedback to Jrox on features and enhancements that would be the highest priority or biggest impact to our user group?

I thought I would drop the idea out there and see if anyone else would be interested in the collaboration?

Thanks

Mike

www.pineoakfarm.com

hotrod

Re: Anyone Interested in the idea of a JEM User Group

Post by hotrod » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am

I would certainly be interested in something like this but I am not sure if there would be enough people interested.
I have been using Jem for at least 5 years.
Jem is one of the best affiliate scripts out there and a good price but it is also very buggy and the support is well...Just post a question on this forum and you will get the idea.