Support For JEM And JAM

Help and Community Tech Support for JROX eCommerce Manager
thecashg

Support For JEM And JAM

Post by thecashg » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:59 am

JEM and JAM are very "beautiful" softwares and i wonder whether an option to pay for support on general issues, even if only through the forum (and receive prompt support) after the expiry of one year support on buying the product/s is over, can be introduced. A separate private forum can be created for these set of customers so that the number to attend to will be minimal.

I for example have bought both JEM & JAM some years ago, bought upgrades, bought Forced Matrix Licence etc and use them extensively and so have a lot of stake in receiving continuous support.

That may be an incentive to employ and train one or more JROX staff to attend to such support issues. They can occasionally "link" with Ryan(CEO) on issues raised at the forum that they need to clarify. I think Adrian was playing this role sometime ago. The only thing currently putting a slur on the JROX software is this inability to get prompt support, which over time will scare away intending buyers.

I quite understand that Ryan(CEO) is quite busy and does not have enough time to devote to this aspect but the importance of this aspect cannot be over-emphasized, as news, especially negative news, travel fast and wide.

Your satisfied customers are often your best "salesmen".

Thank you for your kind consideration.

pctdoug

Re: Support For JEM And JAM

Post by pctdoug » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:15 pm

I am interested in possibly moving my online business over to the JEM platform... but I'm concerned about the what seems to be an issue with timely responses to support issues. I too would be willing to pay for an ongoing support service contract if this was available. Crossing my fingers that an admin will respond fairly quickly. In terms of JEM features and functionality, I really do like what I have seen so far.

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:27 pm

hey guys,

we apologize if the support hasn't been as great as it should... we're working on it as well as doing new updates to the software as we speak.

If you have urgent matters that do need attending to, please submit them to the help desk directly, and we'll try and address them as soon as possible for you.

Thank you for understanding....

pctdoug

Post by pctdoug » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Good to hear from you forumadmin. Thanks for the quick response . That does give me some confidence :)

I submitted a ticket to your help desk yesterday with a list of pre-sales questions. Crossing my fingers to hear back from you soon on that one. I'm at a cross roads right now in terms of which direction to go... and if everything checks out... or at least most everything... Jem really does look like a winner for me. Cheers.