JEM3 general

Help and Community Tech Support for JROX eCommerce Manager
amueller

JEM3 general

Post by amueller » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:45 pm

i have some general questions about JEM3:

when will the following issues be solved?
- commissions don't work at all, except for (self) signup - no commissions are given for referred user signup or sales
- affiliate groups not really work - can be set up but have no effect
- subscription plans not available yet
- usershops dont work (just startpage, no options to add products or options)

we're starting up our new platform on http://trufanet.com and need to go online asap, could you give us some informations about the timeline untill release of a fully working JEM3? we love your script and would like to use it ...

thanks!

forumadmin
Site Admin

Re: JEM3 general

Post by forumadmin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:50 pm

hello,

commissions will only work when you make a payment. check payments will not process commissions unless you add the payment from the admin area.

affiliate groups work by assigning users to them. You can then either set default commission amounts for those groups, or assign products to those groups for commission generation.

subscriptions will be available in the licensed version.

users must first login, then go to each product and add the products to their store.

amueller

Post by amueller » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:20 pm

forumadmin wrote:hello,

commissions will only work when you make a payment. check payments will not process commissions unless you add the payment from the admin area.

affiliate groups work by assigning users to them. You can then either set default commission amounts for those groups, or assign products to those groups for commission generation.

subscriptions will be available in the licensed version.

users must first login, then go to each product and add the products to their store.
ok - did add the payment for the check manual, no commissions ... could you explain a little more detailed please? i did add an invoice payment manually, set payment to check as it was ordered ... marked the invoice and order as paid too ... no commissions ;-)
we live in portugal, an already run a online shop. 80% of our clients want to pay by bank transfer or check, so this is very important for us ... no problem on manual adding the payment - we just need to learn how to do it ;-)

how to select the products for the users store? if i click on "select products" i'm redirected to the store - no option to select the products there ...

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:37 pm

when someone orders from your store, they must first click on an active affiliate link. After placing the order, if the customer pays using a realtime payment gateway, the order data, payment and commissions will get processed immediately. If they pay via check, those items won't get processed until you manually add the payment for the invoice in the admin area. If you want to process commissions for that invoice, set the option for 'yes, process associated commissions' .

Keep in mind that the system won't process any commission if there is no referring affiliate for that order invoice. To see if there is, click on the 'Update' tab in the 'Update Invoice' page and view the 'referred by' field.

amueller

Post by amueller » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:23 am

forumadmin wrote:when someone orders from your store, they must first click on an active affiliate link. After placing the order, if the customer pays using a realtime payment gateway, the order data, payment and commissions will get processed immediately. If they pay via check, those items won't get processed until you manually add the payment for the invoice in the admin area. If you want to process commissions for that invoice, set the option for 'yes, process associated commissions' .

Keep in mind that the system won't process any commission if there is no referring affiliate for that order invoice. To see if there is, click on the 'Update' tab in the 'Update Invoice' page and view the 'referred by' field.
did as you described - still does not work ... all settings should be correct i guess ... if a manually ad a commission on the invoice edit tabs, it shows up in the affiliate commissions, if i just add the transfer it's not showing up ... also changed the order to paid, approved and processed everything - nothing ...

btw - merry xmas!!! just noticed the date ;-)

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:26 am

hello,

well, once we finish up the documentation, we'll post a video tutorial so it's easier to setup. Right now, we're still working on the docs, so thanks for being patient.

I just tested it, and I know it works from our end, I'm sure its just a config issue.

Happy Holidays!

amueller

Post by amueller » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:46 am

forumadmin wrote:hello,

well, once we finish up the documentation, we'll post a video tutorial so it's easier to setup. Right now, we're still working on the docs, so thanks for being patient.

I just tested it, and I know it works from our end, I'm sure its just a config issue.

Happy Holidays!

hmm ... maybe we can come back to that issue after xmas? tried on a standard installation and a "customized" - same results ...
anyhow - happy holidays for you too and THANK YOU for all the kind support and service, this is extraordinary!

cheers

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:24 am

sure...

if you want, we can take a look at the install for you as well. just post your issue to the help desk so we can take a look.

amueller

Post by amueller » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:23 pm

forumadmin wrote:sure...

if you want, we can take a look at the install for you as well. just post your issue to the help desk so we can take a look.
... a fresh install sometimes helps ;-) everything works now ... thank you again!