Zencart: create Commission when oder is "pending"

Help and Community Tech Support for JROX eCommerce Manager
jbfletch1

Zencart: create Commission when oder is "pending"

Post by jbfletch1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello!
Just successfully integrated this very nice stuff on my server, all is working well, also integrated to Zencart, all is good, commissions are created, everything works fine but I have just one slightly problem:

Jrox creates the commission for my affiliate-partner directly when the order is made --> but as I have payment in advance I need that the commission is created when I change in my ZencartAdministration to "pending".

So when the customer pays, we always change to "pending" and when this happens, it should create the commission for my affiliate-partner.

How is that possible? Hope it is cause I love this great system, there is so much you can do with it :D
Greetings
:D

PS: I forgot, one thing more: I want to change the cookie-time from one day to 3 hours...where can i change that?

forumadmin
Site Admin

Re: Zencart: create Commission when oder is "pending"

Post by forumadmin » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:17 pm

hello,

unfortunately, that won't work when changing it in zencart automatically. you have to login to the JAM admin area and update the corresponding commission manually.

you can change the cookie timer in settings > global configuration > marketing > tracking > Affiliate Tracking Timer In Days